Wat gameplay info:
- Night/Day transition does not occur in real-time. Link must go to bed and choose to get up at night or at day.
- Monster appear during the night. Cats become aggressive.
- The HUD is customization. Standard, Light and Pro. Standard shows the full controller overlay and button functions, Light only the buttons and Pro is almost completely clean.
- The only way to save your game is with the birds statues. They are pretty much everywhere, including mid-dungeon and right before boss rooms.
- C button switches to first person
- possible to walk around in first person
- shimmy along a ledge and use MotionPlus to make Link jump left and right
- run off the edge and hit down on the d-pad to call your Loftwing
- pressing A causes the Loftwing to dive forward
- pressing the B trigger prompts it to slow down
Beste nieuws vind ik dat de HUD costumizable is, er veel save points zijn en natuurlijk dat de katten snachts agressief worden
Gewijzigd door Louis Tinner op 29-09-2011 om 20:44