Home   Forum   Archief   Redactie   Contact   Bedrijven   Games    

GamedPCGoogle StadiaVRNintendo SwitchPlayStation 4Playstation 5Xbox OneXboxAppMisc    

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk. Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht   
Codewarrior BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Jun 2012 02:42    Onderwerp: [PS3] Okami HD Reageren met citaat

Citaat:
Grab your Celestial Brush! I’m pleased to confirm that this fall, gamers will be able to return to the land of Nippon in Okami HD, exclusively on the PS3 with PlayStation Move support. Initially released to critical acclaim on the PS2, Okami HD has the player take on the role of Amaterasu, the Japanese sun goddess, who inhabits the form of a wolf. After a tyrannical monster, Orochi, turns the world into a ruined, colorless wasteland, Amaterasu must use her magical abilities to restore the land to its previous glory and defeat the demon in charge of the destruction.

Okami HD brings Amaterasu’s epic tale to the PS3 with fully integrated HD graphics and widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio. I did not think it was possible to make the game look even better, but when I saw it for myself, I was a believer. The trademark sumi-e ink art style lends itself perfectly to HD, allowing players to experience more of the awe-inspiring world displayed in more detail than ever before. Check out the trailer above to see what I’m talking about!

To create an even more immersive experience, you can take your PlayStation Move motion controller and use it as your own Celestial Brush and naturally make brush strokes to defeat enemies and solve puzzles. That said, if you’re just in the mood to relive Okami in HD with the same controls as you had on your PS2, you can also play with your traditional PS3 controllers.

To top things off, we know everyone loves Trophies, so Okami HD will support PS3 Trophies, (including a Platinum) giving you new challenges to face and feats to complete. Okami HD will be available for download exclusively on PS3 in North America and Europe this fall.

Widescreen 16:9 support!
1080p!
Dualshock / Move compatible!
51 trophies waaronder 1 platinum!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/06/19/okami-hd-coming-exclusively-to-ps3-with-playstation-move-support-this-fall/comment-page-2/#comments

Laatst aangepast door Codewarrior op 20 Jun 2012 09:59; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Codewarrior BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Jun 2012 10:00    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Een reden om het nog een keer uit te spelen, dit keer in 1080p met trophies, één van de langste non-rpg games ooit, deed er 50 uur over.

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=evRYEFzAY8w
Terug naar boven
Asianator BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Jun 2012 11:09    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Ik ben teleurgesteld. Ik wilde een disc-versie...
Terug naar boven
Mafusto BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Jun 2012 11:44    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Import dan de Japanse versie...
Terug naar boven
konnichiwa BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Jun 2012 12:41    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Geweldige game en weet nog dat ik een discussie had op Game mania forums omdat ik hem wel onder de tien uur had uitgespeeld moest toen nog een foto maken en al... Maar ben hem na drie keer de game uit te spelen toch echt wel beu.

De Wii versie moest ik ook al niet maar dit is wel een aanrader als je hem nog niet gedaan hebt .
Terug naar boven
Asianator BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Jun 2012 15:22    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Mafusto schreef:

Krijgt Japan de PS3-versie wel op disc, dan?
Terug naar boven
Mafusto BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Jun 2012 15:31    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Asianator schreef:
Mafusto schreef:

Yep.
Terug naar boven
Asianator BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Jun 2012 15:33    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Mafusto schreef:
Asianator schreef:
Mafusto schreef:

Yep.

Dan neem ik die. Klaar. Ook al is het spel Japans en is-ie drie keer zo duur dan een digitale download, ik wil per sé een disc-versie. Waarom? Omdat een game als deze gewoon vraagt om een mooie verpakking!

Mijn reactie of het officiële PlayStation Blog, m.b.t. het bericht over Ōkami HD:

While I am a big fan of Ōkami, and I own the PlayStation 2 version for a number of years, I shall not be purchasing this. Why? Because a game like this, which is full of beautiful art and amazing gameplay mechanics, just begs to be released on Blu-ray Disc. The fact that this will only happen in Japan, pushes me to neglect this digital download, and opt to import the Japanese disc-based version instead.

I know that the Japanese disc-based version of Ōkami HD will be three times as expensive as this digital download from the PlayStation Network, but I do not mind. The game is worth that kind of money and I’ll be glad to pay it if I receive a beautifully packaged product in return.

It’s sad to see that Capcom only cares about Japan when it comes to disc-releases for HD-versions of their older games. First the two Resident Evil Collections, and now one of the greatest games of all time, Ōkami. We’re not all fans of downloading here in the west. Like many others, I prefer a physical copy of a game so that I feel I actually own something. With digital games, I feel no such thing.
Terug naar boven
Mafusto BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Jun 2012 15:58    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

In deze situatie ben ik gewoon erg blij dat Capcom deze versie naar het westen brengt. Okami heeft in het westen nooit goed verkocht itt Japan. Ook heeft SCEA een eis voor devs dat ze geen single hd remaster game retail uit mogen brengen. Dus als je wil klagen moet je op SCEA en mensen uit het westen klagen.
Terug naar boven
No'tje BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Jun 2012 16:33    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Gezer schreef:
Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=evRYEFzAY8w

Wouw, deze game ziet er kenkervet uit bro!
Terug naar boven
dantekloon BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Jun 2012 18:58    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Asianator schreef:
Mafusto schreef:
Asianator schreef:
Mafusto schreef:

Yep.

Dan neem ik die. Klaar. Ook al is het spel Japans en is-ie drie keer zo duur dan een digitale download, ik wil per sé een disc-versie. Waarom? Omdat een game als deze gewoon vraagt om een mooie verpakking!

Mijn reactie of het officiële PlayStation Blog, m.b.t. het bericht over Ōkami HD:

While I am a big fan of Ōkami, and I own the PlayStation 2 version for a number of years, I shall not be purchasing this. Why? Because a game like this, which is full of beautiful art and amazing gameplay mechanics, just begs to be released on Blu-ray Disc. The fact that this will only happen in Japan, pushes me to neglect this digital download, and opt to import the Japanese disc-based version instead.

I know that the Japanese disc-based version of Ōkami HD will be three times as expensive as this digital download from the PlayStation Network, but I do not mind. The game is worth that kind of money and I’ll be glad to pay it if I receive a beautifully packaged product in return.

It’s sad to see that Capcom only cares about Japan when it comes to disc-releases for HD-versions of their older games. First the two Resident Evil Collections, and now one of the greatest games of all time, Ōkami. We’re not all fans of downloading here in the west. Like many others, I prefer a physical copy of a game so that I feel I actually own something. With digital games, I feel no such thing.

ahhh zielig
alsof SONY dat wat uit maakt, ze doen het niet voor 1-2-3 personen hoor.
ga ff een bericht naar Media-Vission sturen, wanneer we Wild Arms 6 kunnen verwachten.
Ga ff ook een bericht naar square Enix sturen waar het zo lang duurt met Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Oja en Konami over de Suikoden serie
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk.    Gamed.nl Forumindex -> Game Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: