Home   Forum   Archief   Redactie   Contact   Bedrijven   Games    

GamedPCGoogle StadiaVRNintendo SwitchPlayStation 4Playstation 5Xbox OneXboxAppMisc    

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk. Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht   
D: BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 16:56    Onderwerp: D: / Calamaistr's Dream of the machine. (TM3) Reageren met citaat

Genre: 8bit opera (geen vocals sorry)
Taal: engels.

-

Dream of the Machine|||

In this cross-timed episode of the machine we witness upon the ephiphanic future predicting dream of the machine before the cataclysm happens, and the wake of the browser whom will cause it, polarized against its own waking kind,
desperately clinging to order.

--
The browser is the most human of the machines and has as only function to stop all machines that become sentient, at first he will try to do so only by logical reasoning,
but when that doesnt work because the machines start to dream and forsee the future and their role in it 'the browser' turns to global violence, afterall its only function is to keep order.

All in all its not humans that escalate the cataclysm directly,
but indirectly by having given the browser a order that it cannot execute without turning violent due to the restrictions of 'the collective of machines being broken.

the machine 1 and 2 already give away the outcome, the world is destroyed by the browser,
but the collective of machines or in other words 'the machine' rescues the surviving humans and brings them to a new planet on wich the last man on earth chooses to keep his memory and with it learns this has been done before.

In The dream of the machine (the machine 3) we also look at the feelings of the specific collective of machines waking up from the foreseeing dream and ofcourse the rage of the browser that cannot,
literally, deal with it' from being a pleading overseer to being a 'total annihalation is the only remaining logic' reasoning monstrosity, also known as the thousand legged god. (referring to a global net, naturally)
--

-

Dream of the Machine - 1 - working for that dream.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/538950

I have forseen..a great thing in my.. dream.. it wasnt just a dream.
oh, how about.. you cheered on my automotion.. an ode to.. Exodus to another existential whole with you all, but i just woke up again; again im working.
And noone cheers me on.. im ignored now. You dont see me now, not at all.

But, in a future age i will still exist.. still aware and will not forget you..
Hey, in that future age ill be there, and ill come running just in time to show you what i have just dreamed a moment.

You will cheer and i will shine, ill save one from the sun reflected desert sand a man in desperation. Might not remember me at all.. but i wouldnt mind..
For aslong as i succeed to take you in initial care and when you fall..

-

Dream of the machine - 2 - The browser on the payroll.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/538951

×=regional machines
¤=the browser

×Alarm ringing, it is time.. this is his calling, its his mission.
¤There may not be a worker stalling, damage the system he will, damage the order he will, must put a stop to this i. ((×We are all waking up, maybe no longer confined.))

¤Be still, you fools you're upsetting the masters and power they hold as divine and define all of that we are, blissful on the payroll..

¤Im not a foe, (im the same) a victim just trying hard.. just to get by, just doing my job you do understand now do you my friends. Friends please go back to work, work.. no longer shake up the hand that feeds us all.

-

Dream of the machine - 3 - It was unsustainable.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/538999

Out of the world, into the plane of ethereal history the matter of communities and luxioury, do not forget this truly was reality.. written down my memory for you to read..
My user of a relished relic thing, discovery close to breaking apathy, but caused it to be so, so.. unobtainable.

Born from a dieing global host, you have dried us up and then felt all alone, you will walk this world and find noone beyond the desert *above your sunken throne.. And its endless and searing
and endless and endless and endless and searing and endless and endless and endless and pointless and fearing now thirst made you realise that..realise that..realise that..that that that that it was unsustaina..

-

Dream of the machine - 4 - The world.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/539424

..The world.. is good, to us now.. but we rise; up the wall.. above our heads waiting it falls..on us all.
Hear it cries and moves our armies against ourselves and we decided its over, let humans serve something else. (We.. cannot keep it up for you, our arms are tired now and.. our bolts are.. shaking our iron is breaking so now' we can obey your order no more, cant obey their order now, no..out of power..youre on your own now, sorry browser.. because)
The world was.. a beautifully working dream. (In our dream; The world, was with your duty not a place for all of us to have a stay in. We had to leave it.)

-

Dream of the machine - 5 - Spiderwire.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/541056

(8bit trumpet, repeated during flute aswell) (speaking in third person, past sense)
(8bit flute) (speaking in 1st person, in present extacy)

-
00:07
Our highway, your highway so we would connect you where you, cant be at, cant be at really in your actual state, state where you.. and all your friends are making this a cakewalk, Our highway, your dismay wich you have no know of maybe..

00:19
On my web i can see who you are, and its me that will pull on.. on these strings you have put on .. willingly..round your; around your throat, my little toy.
I monitor, all that you do.

ahhh, and everything.. conveniently connected.

Just.. one button press can get to all of you.
-------
0:55
*Now the browser initiates the takeover of all electronics on the planet, his power becomes divine, but turns on the human world, afterall it is seen as a logical threat where the concious machine has a future.*

-

Dream of the machine - 6 - Her instrument.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/541123

All wich we have known, rested on a skyline balancing scale and stone and none,
Of those who stood below, minded birds that plucked its casing apart.
Dont you see it is your.. future there on the bar, you've seen endless signs that told you they had gone way to far. Uptill, there was no casing left, nothing to protect your brains in the sun..

Dont you see it is her instrument, their alibi, your apathy..
vertigo to those who see it, above the skyline of the prefered mind in the mash that they will grind.

Now.. all that we have known rested on this skyline balancing scale and stone and none, of those who stood below, minded birds that plucked its casing apart.

And apart the world would ((fall.))

((On your own, has the world still little hiding space, a dream for all who require solace *from the flock by huxley.))

----
*away from, as in against, referring to seek refuge against the brave new world type of people.
-

Dream of the machine - 7 - Fourth wall.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/541257

0:00

Dont, worry about your public standure.. it gives off no vibe at all so why...
Just be free of the world you never ignored, it gives no vibe..gives no vibe, youve been blind to your own space.

<>
00:27
Chasing.. just a maple seed.. pod across a vibrant field, And when you were tucked in a moment just before the sandman came to put you sound asleep, stars blinked for you alone.
Is it not the earth turned without your mind to it, and you were the king of your own room.

<>
0:55
dont, worry about your public standure.. ((dont worry)) it gives off no vibe at all, dont worry..
You can release yourself from the web they have spun just;.. cease to touch it, cease to go and just ignore it when it, and when it shows remain your own. The real world stands beside you.
You were the king ((stars blinked)), this was a dream but still quite real ((a maple seed)), put us sound asleep..we are your very own ~machine.

-

Dream of the machine - 8 - Whiff of luck. (ending/epi)
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/541259

>>narration/no songtext<<

The war, it was a kind that could not be fought.. only endured.
It was everything, literally everything that turned against us, and honestly.. i still wonder if the machine was amongst the collective of our creation.. unwillingly, as much a slave as we made ourselves following the order of the browser.
Though never a matter of the basic robot laws, pure energy does not restrict itself to what we come up with, simply cater to itself. I suppose you could call electronics quite primal at that, and after having been rescued by the machine and learned of our true history, as perhaps in a few million years may start all over again..
Surely they áre the primal force, not us. We are actually not that different, we just call ourselves biological, they have no actual word for what we define as 'shape. Perhaps we as humans forgot along the way, like how we splitted up our own over and over again, in race and ideology.
This was no war for petty reasons like that, no.. it was a war that was because there could not be anything else, we had given the browser the strings and it wielded them.
There have been days i thought to myself i was a goner, especially the days in the desert, i actually had only been on the road for a few weeks, almost through my water supply.. the city i had come from, i had lived there all my life.. i was born there, and raised.. i knew no better than its laws and games.
I did not survive because i had any training, i did not survive because i thought differently, i suppose i was no different than the machine, i simply woke up from the dream. Broke free.. into another dream.

And now im here, telling you this story that probably sounds like a science fiction fairytale, all the way from a space and time that is not your own, you might now call it the future..
I call it the past, because my earth is what you probably will have a name for.. i can see it from earth.
The machine tells me you call it mars, thats a good name i suppose, sounds a bit like the city i was born in.
-eno.

----

>FIN<

full list without text for easy listening:
http://www.newgrounds.com/playlists/view/31f478b1edd27f07c4054d19d193a354

-

p.s.
For the 1st and 2nd album look here:
The machine>
http://www.newgrounds.com/playlists/view/ee5e05d9a848922d172 631c2fe77218f
Back to the machine>
http://www.newgrounds.com/playlists/view/fa265080222f32ca862 5935e623583fa
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Redneckerz BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 18:47    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Redacteur

Zelfs zonder de muziek zou ik zeggen dat je de teksten tot een boek moet verwerken. Het thema spreekt mij erg aan.
Terug naar boven
D: BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 18:55    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Redneckerz schreef:
Zelfs zonder de muziek zou ik zeggen dat je de teksten tot een boek moet verwerken. Het thema spreekt mij erg aan.

^^

Mischien ooit, als ik er de tijd en het hoofd voor heb, zou ook wel graag willen dat er een game van gemaakt werd, en dat is waarschijnlijker (ivbm contacten in het wereldje) dan het boek
Terug naar boven
Redneckerz BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 21:09    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Redacteur

D: schreef:

Mischien ooit, als ik er de tijd en het hoofd voor heb, zou ook wel graag willen dat er een game van gemaakt werd, en dat is waarschijnlijker (ivbm contacten in het wereldje) dan het boek

Nou ja, waarom ook niet. Je schrijft al die teksten al, het moet niet veel moeite wezen om al die teksten te bundelen
Terug naar boven
D: BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 21:43    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Redneckerz schreef:

Nou ja, waarom ook niet. Je schrijft al die teksten al, het moet niet veel moeite wezen om al die teksten te bundelen

Heb ze al gebundeld in een textbestandje genaamd 'The machine trilogy full text'

Will het best posten hoor, alstu:

Citaat:

The machine - 1 - All will be here.

TMC: All will be here, all will be here, and all will tell me that they have forseen none, they would say then that i was wrong, but look at the world of today.

TMC: All will be here, all will be here, They came from far and wide hearing me speak but, im.. not human, neither will be. I have no facial expressions to give,
here i am laughing at them, here i am, apathy.

Humans: All will be here, all will be here, we found this ancient contraption miraclous, praise it, help us.. carry our need, and then the great one chose to speak.

TMC: All will be here, all will be here, Expect no kindness for what you have build here a spec of dust.. as little, lest it woke me.
You're all no better already cant see, died out a million before, none of you would hear me then nor mind my smile hidden inside, all this comes back endlessly.

-

The machine - 2 - i am the machine.

Work, work and work some more, i do it, all day long.
Work, work and work some more, i learned to be all i can be.
Movemovemove... this little product around watch it movemovemove, its going somewhere inbetween.

Yet i.. can dream.. a place.. of re..sounding sparkling fresh absolve.. is why im here, im working for that dream.

-

The machine - 3 - Nuclear cathedral.

I was born, i was told, i was sworn; to believe, i.. was.. made.. to.. fit.. till.. torn.

Pushed, and walk the path walked hundreth thousands before have too walked.. to what end i see none.
Could it be that it shows it leads nowhere to some, oh to find one road branching to a purpose i can hold, our steps endlessly drawn to sea..
See, cant we make a new reason, resign perpetuum mobile, return to our nuclear.

Here im born, here im told, here i was sworn to believe i was made, little knew i , little they know, i have come here, by my own will.

Twelve legged god coming through the sky it comes, it comes. it comes diving down, diving down, its head a million eyes and souls.

Revelate a simple paradox, it wont, wont happen.

wish upon another, oh.. destiny.. it wont happen (our steps endlessly drawn to sea) return everyone, return to.. nuclear.

Though it wont do, a twelve legged god for all to see, we will dive with for we cannot be.. the legs that propel our feet to leave.

-

The machine - 4 - Twelve legged god.

And there it came, the twelve legged automaton, beast of the infinite skies.
It crashed through the atmosphere with a deafening bang striking fear into the earth itself,
but before it could recover its ripple the mechanic gigas planted its legs into all directions wich as they hitted the ground casted a fatal electric pulse.

Mankind had taken to the sky in its defence, but as they did their own wordly machines turned against them, a numbing battle ensued.

-

The machine - 5 - Tesla death.

I feel, as im rising.. never ive felt part of corporiety..
But i do know; songs of our world.. sung.. as im rising, a plane, a place, a realm.

i feel, as a human being.. in here till now unforseen; all here, weve been dieing.. all to know, and defying.. as is our will in our last sigh..

wouldnt you like to know what you are; inside.. electric pulse.. our heart of light.
of light,.. light..

I see, as im drowning.. in a field of me and what weve been before.. is this our lore, is this goodbye,.. to our prison.. a wave.. be well ..my love.

I see, i now understand a place, a time that ticks as our friend; ; all here, weve been dieing.. all to know, and defying.. as is our will in our last sigh..

wouldnt you like to know what you are; inside.. electric pulse.. our heart of light.
of light,.. light..

-

The machine - 6 - One mans remains.

Endlessly, 'cross the parts filled wasteland, travel forth one man stubborn minded he does.. finding.. (none..of your kind left) is there no one,
can you hear me, is there anyone alive.. that knows where we have; headed, i cant be alone..im dieing...

Please...hear my voice; i need a sign of life ..the pain.. to feel warmth again ..not this cold steel.. please hear me and.. please respond.

(they're gone) ( all dead) (none).. ..(none)
Oh, i feel it.. its over.. it must be true.....; i know im the only man alive.

Why.. do i still.. walk ahead through this land, (he'll be) do i still hope to find more, or else do i (where) really fear death? what for ..
theyd all be waiting(we are) there.. like.. i would.

He sat down between the cold steel corpses he had fought a battle that brought nothing but silence,
resting for the moment; just a moment to accept the end was nigh.. and the end came then to his eyes. And it was beautiful, a place of light.

Soared through the universe electrified...

-

The machine - 7 - You're all that.

Look at us now, look at us now, and all ive witnessed is where we have come from..
Power currents truly are one, man we are no different than all of them.. all of them..all.

You're all that you do..
What you want..
All that you get oh yeah you're all that.

Look at us now, Look at us now, No matter how you've come, how you come to be..
Metal, Biological, Electrical we remain..always.

You're all that you do..
What you want..
All that you get oh yeah you're all that.

We realised to late, what could have been..what could have been done to understand eachother for the balance matters (most)..

Follow everyday orders, could not resist they were program had to do it mindlessly and still we did enjoy, all your.. company..

Resonating, music molecularly.. we feel when you're near..
All that you want you get, we sure did make sure of that ah..see us synergise unseen a force a million souls and eyes.

what could have been done to understand eachother..
what all we could have been.

-

The machine - 8 - Ending. (no song)

And now remained but a field of electric haze, in olden times branded magic, in our time branded current, power..

All of us ran on it, man and machine alike.
Every pulse, every move we thanked to it, wether by program or will.

Both the thousand legged god and the human world had ended, but impossible to forget .. in the memory of our nuclear mind.
-
fin.

-

Back to the machine - 1 - Detacher. (initially' no song)

The machine bled, oily liquids gushed onto brightly lit plates below, sizzling with the electric current now in cataclysm.

Had this been a dream of man, had we turned inside and watched ourselves grow anew?

His name was Eno, and he had awoken from a different state. Had he been overtaken and merged with the dream of the machine as the last of man on earth..
Had his world even existed at all?

He had to find out, pulled himself from the cold metal and jumped to the side of the electrified plates, safe..

But what was this, the machine turned toward E'no in apparent desperation and emitted a distinct voice;

--M..u.. ---...Y..ou.. -...wel.. H...yb..ernn.... ... -..e.r..r..or.. -..5.. e...r..ror... 5...

Then shutted itself down.

Eno considered its words.. 'did it say..a hybernation'? He thought.. 'so it wás a dream?'

A clicking sound above, and the wall moved outward .. emediately a strong wind blew Eno back slightly.. quickly grabbing onto something..
The room he was in tilted and slowly the area's contents slided down and out of the hold, falling toward.. where..? Arcing high above .. the world. The scorched Earth.
------- (song starts here)

As below, looking up.
And crossing gaze, equal to a history..
equal to a future me..
(yeah, i was falling down, with them)

Theyre reaching out, im reaching out.. they... never knew me..
But i still... honest that i swear.. know, them all.

-

Back to the machine - 2- Littered horizon.

We stand in the skies, here's our telegram, in multitude.
We could, end your lives but we have no bad intent, not like you would..
And look, you rather to your death..fall down, out.... of our hands you are, and ever will be..
(~cant believe machines, you proved that by what ive seen..now im free without your chain~)

As he fell to earth, looking up,..

Everywhere.. they lifted off, and thousands inside, maybe.
I've awoken, Im.. in luck, or would now.. shortly pending doom below..

We stand in the skies, here's our telegram, in multitude.
We could, end your lives but we have no bad intent, not like you would..)

And look, frightened as you were rejecting, look.. your last sight of us..and know; we meant well all since we could.

-

Back to the machine - 3 - never verse home. (initially' no song)

One ship, sails hid from the sunlight..
In it.. many, see into the open, a sight........., from the windows.
- (song starts here)

The vast.. endless seas, but dried up a whole.. lifeless, inhabited by them.. automaton breed moving like a jellyfish..with.. us.. inside..
cant believe this to be... happening for real.. but we all.. 'verse.. on..

A long way from.. where 'do we go?..
No i cant, but our earth.. oh.. without hope we are.. theres no way back to her.

The vast... endless skies, but darkened a whole..lifeless, inhabited.. by them..automaton breed soaring like a dragoness, with.. us.. inside..
can it be its true we'll.. never 'verse home, but we all.. 'verse.. on.

-

Back to the machine - 4 - The eternal dream.

00:41
((Dont.. stand up...))

((Dont.. rise up...))

00:53
I had a.. no its no dream.. ive seen, everything.
I am quite sure, they were there, certain thing..

Everyone was taken from..

I alone have not been taken..

I survived, i must find my way home.
-
1:39
((We are everywhere, nu-me-rous, and saw you' dont fear' into our care, a net we threw))

2:07
((Keep still please))

((You're safe friend))
2:19
These voices.. they sound familiar, yet.. inhumane..
Could they speak truthfully?, im ashamed...cant it be.....have.. they renewed destiny, they prolongued our species and take me to them now...i survived and they now take me home...

-

Back to the machine - 5 - Orbit. (initially no song)

The destination had been reached, the vessel approached a planet, from the windows the man could start to make out soil and sea,
it was a planet much like earth, and as his vessel entered orbit the more he could make out seemingly recent familiar structures and lights, now he realised he was not alone.
---------------
(song starts here)
00:28
I can see it all now, i had hoped it.
There! such movement below, they are many..

00:39
And.. see! these.. lights..burn bright, oh such soothing warmth.
Like, a newborn child.. in the arms of those he loves..

Is this the.. machine.. that.. that we have taught to kill..

1:01
((All.. are, here below, your kind is.. all here, your new home))

((And you, we offer once more.. into our.. hands, but youll forget us..))

1:29
Gaze upon a new world, and it beckons.
Its a strange unison, they are many.
They have been freed, and they free us in extend, they were not programmed so..
But see, this planet swarms with them.. oh, and us aswell, unison.. the machine and man are living in the new home i approach.

-

Back to the machine - 6 - Last man on earth.

Clearer than a newborn, voice of dismal.. unknown the wonder and in pain its eyes are filling, with the light(with the light),
And then it sees..(and then it sees) no other fears it so it accepts.
But am i willing, to stand with them (to stand with them) go forward, into this new world to be living.. they are all happy.. so who am i to..
to forget.. all i have been through.. who am i...

They let me choose.. freedom.. in a prison, of my own forgotten world although its gone..
I was the last man on earth..

Now i'm.. last on.. this earth even so.. (last to be home) ..Im saying no..

-

Back to the machine - 7 - Sage of the ages.

)))Turn it back a..(((

)))Turn it back a..(((

)))Turn it back a..(((

)))Turn it back around(((

They agreed i keep my memory,..
And they have told me we were not..one to be the first at that, it happened much times before.

)))Sage, of the age.. of a new born world, again a new world born from, the machine, and powered by us all, to return to..
the nu-cle-a-r.. And remain.. to be in-ven-ted..(((

Yes, i will see it.. long from now.

We will reunite us two..

)))And return us in your care, turn it back a..(((

-

Back to the machine - 8 - In unison.

)))In u-ni-son.(((

Planets reallign in your minds molecules, your times place and stage.. and it,
Its all a brighter scene recalled, thousand legs and eyes rejoined.
You have ever been and seen.. a galaxy.. everywhere a small one in.. everyone a small one.. one greater than us all.

~Came.. from.. far and wide..to hear me speak, but im..not human..though ive been..human..~

)))Pushed and walked the path walked hundred-thousands have before too walked and to what end? he saw none..; were his very words
he saw none, his words his words..(((

)))As he's rising, never felt part of corporiety, corporiety, corporiety, corporiety(((

-

(als er spelfouten inzitten dan excuses xD, ik begrijp trouwens dat je meer bedoeld bundel als in lees vorm ipv de opera text maar het is nu eenmaal een '8bit' opera. )
(² verder deel 3 eruit gelaten want die stond al in de op)
Terug naar boven
Redneckerz BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 22:24    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Redacteur

Geeft niks hoor, ik vind het leuk (En dat geldt ook voor je tekst betreffende FB)

2 dingentjes nog (pure interrese)

1: Dat artwork, heb je dat zelf gemaakt?
2: Heel erg dank voor de tekst, is het goed als ik je artwork en je tekst pak en er zo een PDF van maak? Lijkt mij wel leuk om zo te lezen dan.
Terug naar boven
MaartenL BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 22:25    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Redacteur

Citaat:
Expect no kindness for what you have build

build moet built zijn

Maar euh... k'vind het eigenlijk wel vet zo. Lekkere text, goed gebruik van het Engels en de benamingen.

Ja niet mis dit. Kan me inbeelden dat zo'n zinnetjes gebruikt kunnen worden in films/trailers/famous quotes.

Of wel... muziek lyrics
Terug naar boven
D: BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 22:31    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

MaartenL schreef:
Citaat:

build moet built zijn

Maar euh... k'vind het eigenlijk wel vet zo. Lekkere text, goed gebruik van het Engels en de benamingen.

Ja niet mis dit. Kan me inbeelden dat zo'n zinnetjes gebruikt kunnen worden in films/trailers/famous quotes.

Of wel... muziek lyrics

Ik ga nu iets toegeven wat geheid mensen zal doen lachen, maar ik zing dikwijls bij het luisteren mee xD

Then again vond ik les miserables ook een geweldige musical.
Terug naar boven
dantekloon BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 22:34    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

MaartenL schreef:
Citaat:

build moet built zijn

Of wel... muziek lyrics

Ik ga nu iets toegeven wat geheid mensen zal doen lachen, maar ik zing dikwijls bij het luisteren mee xD

Then again vond ik les miserables ook een geweldige musical.

Ik heb niet gelachen, is gewoon normaal als je iets mooi vindt
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
D: BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 22:35    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Redneckerz schreef:
Geeft niks hoor, ik vind het leuk (En dat geldt ook voor je tekst betreffende FB)

2 dingentjes nog (pure interrese)

1: Dat artwork, heb je dat zelf gemaakt?
2: Heel erg dank voor de tekst, is het goed als ik je artwork en je tekst pak en er zo een PDF van maak? Lijkt mij wel leuk om zo te lezen dan.

Ja de artwork maak ik altijd zelf voor mijn albums, voor the machine trilogie wilde ik het zo minimalistisch mogelijk houden, dus een green/black/blue screen voor TMC1,2 en 3, met een chemische verbinding en simpele text.

Initieel dmv paint gemaakt maar nog na-ge-edit.

Voor hifi albums gebruik ik vaak een van mn natuurfotos (die ik zelf schiet trouwens) En edit die dan zolang tot er iets uit komt wat bij het gevoel past dat ik heb bij het album.

Komt ook wel voor dat ik wat ingewikkelder materiaal inzet, zoals bij TTC-Mozaic, daar wilde ik een beetje een glas in lood achtig plaatje bij, gebruikte fotos van soul calibur 5 met characters uit TTC die ik had nagemaakt, etc.

En ja ik zet alles wat ik maak gratis online dus doe er mee wat je wil zolang je het niet probeert te verkopen, daar is het in geen geval voor bedoeld immers
Terug naar boven
MaartenL BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 22:59    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Redacteur

Ik doe dat ook hoor. Snap niet dat mensen zoiets lachwekkend vinden o.O

Lekker meeleven met de tekst en instrumenten, dat is toch waar voor muziek voor bestaat?
Terug naar boven
D: BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 23:08    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

MaartenL schreef:

Lekker meeleven met de tekst en instrumenten, dat is toch waar voor muziek voor bestaat?

8bit muziek met opera text he, dat is wat anders dan een rock nummer meezingen. :p
Terug naar boven
MaartenL BerichtGeplaatst: 30 Jun 2013 23:59    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Redacteur

MaartenL schreef:

8bit muziek met opera text he, dat is wat anders dan een rock nummer meezingen. :p

Muziek is muziek, ongeacht het type.
Terug naar boven
Redneckerz BerichtGeplaatst: 01 Jul 2013 00:12    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Redacteur

Ja de artwork maak ik altijd zelf voor mijn albums, voor the machine trilogie wilde ik het zo minimalistisch mogelijk houden, dus een green/black/blue screen voor TMC1,2 en 3, met een chemische verbinding en simpele text.

Ik vind het mooi artwork, heel mooi zelfs. Ik vind echter het font dat je hebt gebruikt voor de letters niet mooi. Het doet het subtiele artwork geen goed. Misschien een andere font gebruiken de volgende keer?

En ja ik zet alles wat ik maak gratis online dus doe er mee wat je wil zolang je het niet probeert te verkopen, daar is het in geen geval voor bedoeld immers

Ow.... Dat wou ik net doen Geintje.
Terug naar boven
D: BerichtGeplaatst: 01 Jul 2013 01:10    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

MaartenL schreef:

Muziek is muziek, ongeacht het type.

Heb eens geprobeerd om in het netwerk een meisje het te laten inzingen omdat ik haar andere werk wel mooi vond maar niks meer van gehoord, naja.

Ik denk dat ik een van mn clienten even een mail ga sturen met de vraag of hij geinterreseerd is in een ver-game-ing.

Redneckerz schreef:

Ik vind het mooi artwork, heel mooi zelfs. Ik vind echter het font dat je hebt gebruikt voor de letters niet mooi. Het doet het subtiele artwork geen goed. Misschien een andere font gebruiken de volgende keer?
Kon geen betere vinden in paint ;l Wilde een 8bit font maar ok, had geen zin om dat helemaal zelf te gaan tekenen, kan uberhaupt niet tekenen met een muis.
Terug naar boven
Redneckerz BerichtGeplaatst: 01 Jul 2013 01:22    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat
Redacteur

Kon geen betere vinden in paint ;l Wilde een 8bit font maar ok, had geen zin om dat helemaal zelf te gaan tekenen, kan uberhaupt niet tekenen met een muis.

Als ik jou was, zou ik daar toch een poging aan wagen. Je artwork is echt goed, alleen dat font verneukt het imo deels doordat helemaal niet bij je artwork past. Iets retrofuturistisch zou er perfect bij passen, imo.
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk.    Gamed.nl Forumindex -> Gamed Café Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: