Home   Forum   Archief   Redactie   Contact   Bedrijven   Games    

GamedPCGoogle StadiaVRNintendo SwitchPlayStation 4Playstation 5Xbox OneXboxAppMisc    

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk. Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht   
elemeNt BerichtGeplaatst: 01 Jun 2012 12:08    Onderwerp: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Reageren met citaat

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

Citaat:
Story
In Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, the origin of Dracula and his legendary connection with the Belmonts was revealed. In Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, fans can expect thrilling new twists and challenges. In this shocking conclusion to the Lords of Shadow saga, Dracula returns once again, weakened and yearning for release from his immortal bonds. Facing a new and powerful threat, the vampire lord must reacquire his old powers – and only his castle holds the key. However, the famed Belmont clan also seek his ultimate destruction.

http://www.konami-castlevania.com

Eerste trailer/cinematic: http://youtu.be/ZFAclH6RkWQ
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Asianator BerichtGeplaatst: 01 Jun 2012 19:16    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Het is me nu toch al grotendeels verteld, dus ik kan deze vraag hier gerust stellen voor diegenen die het origineel al hebben uitgespeeld.

Hieronder staat witte tekst. Voor diegenen die het origineel hebben uitgespeeld, en het me even duidelijk willen maken... selecteer het gerust.

Gabriel Belmont = Dracula? Veranderde hij in hem aan het eind van Castlevania: Lords of Shadow?
Terug naar boven
Mafusto BerichtGeplaatst: 01 Jun 2012 19:29    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Asianator schreef:
Het is me nu toch al grotendeels verteld, dus ik kan deze vraag hier gerust stellen voor diegenen die het origineel al hebben uitgespeeld.

Hieronder staat witte tekst. Voor diegenen die het origineel hebben uitgespeeld, en het me even duidelijk willen maken... selecteer het gerust.

Gabriel Belmont = Dracula? Veranderde hij in hem aan het eind van Castlevania: Lords of Shadow?

Wil je de hele game gespoiled hebben of alleen het einde?
Antwoord op je vraag is:
In de DLC werd hij een vampier en absorbeerde de kracht van een monster dat de mensheid wou uitroeien. Deze kracht corrupte Gabriel meer dan dat hij op dat moment al was. Daarna verbleef hij in het kasteel van de vroegere vampier Shadowlord. Aan het eind van het spel (dus niet DLC) zie je Gabriel in een hedendaagse stad en noemt hij zichzelf Dracul (VladII).

Als Alucard daadwerkelijk in de sequel zit, durf ik mijn geld erop te wedden dat Dracula wordt.
Terug naar boven
elemeNt BerichtGeplaatst: 01 Jun 2012 20:10    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

De vampier vorm van Gabriel wordt niet duidelijk in LoS zelf. Aan het einde zat alleen een extra cinematic met toekomst beelden (einde waar Mafusto het over heeft). Hierin heeft hij ineens een vampier vorm en noemt zich "Dracul" (Vlad the Dragon --> LoS2 teasersite heette 'The Dragon Returns' --> Vandaar de drakenvorm in LoS2 trailer). Dit zou duidelijker worden in de DLC, maar deze moet ik zelf nog spelen (heb ze al wel.. shame on me. Vergeet ze de hele tijd omdat ze niet op disc staan haha).
Terug naar boven
elemeNt BerichtGeplaatst: 25 Jul 2012 22:00    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Goed nieuws! De vampier vorm wordt dus duidelijk in LoS2 En vooral het laatste is erg tof!

Citaat:
When exactly does this game take place in relation to Mirror of Fate and the first Lords of Shadow?
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 takes place directly after the events in Mirror of Fate. It's worth noting that each game in the saga can be played by itself. Each has a unique story that has a conclusion and can be enjoyed without having played any of the other games. If you remember in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow the story was about Gabriel bringing Marie back from the dead and obtaining the God mask. That game had an ending to that particular story. Same for Mirror of Fate and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.

Of course, the underlying story arc means that by playing all three games you are getting a deeper understanding of the characters and the main arc that runs throughout each game.

Will we see exactly how Gabriel becomes the notorious vampire?
Yes.

Is the scale of the battle in the trailer anywhere close to the types of battles we can expect in-game?
Yes, but most battles will be with smaller groups or one-on-one like the previous game.

Will the game revisit the modern day setting seen at the end of Lords of Shadow? Will you be in urban environments at any point?
The game will conclude Dracula’s story and we will have a very satisfying conclusion to the Lords of Shadow saga – that's all I can say at this point. Make of it what you will.

Some longtime Castlevania fans were upset that Lords of Shadows just didn’t feel like a Castlevania. Will you be doing anything to address these concerns?
The problem is one of perception. I grew up on the classic Castlevania games in the eighties, and to me they represent what Castlevania is all about. Whilst I really loved Symphony of the Night, it was a departure from what people up to that point thought Castlevania was.

Of course, this new formula proved very popular and attracted many fans to the Castlevania brand and indeed set the tone for Castlevania games for the last decade and a half. If you grew up with Symphony of the Night and those games, I can quite easily see that what we did was a big departure for you but, if you are of a certain age and grew up with the classic games, I think you would see that our take on the Castlevania mythology is closer to those classic games I grew up on.

One thing I have learned in working on this game, and indeed being fortunate enough to have been involved in Symphony of the Night way back in 1997, is that Castlevania means different things to different people. Our Castlevania was the most successful Castlevania ever released in the series history, and so whilst I can accept that to some it wasn’t for them, for most others it did feel like their Castlevania.

I can tell you that with the enormous success we achieved with the game, we do feel a sense of vindication for taking this risk and following this direction, and it's to those fans who have accepted our take and who have supported us that I say, I want to deliver to you something that will totally exceed your wildest expectations, because at the end of the day we have a huge fan base that we have bought into this and we want to satisfy them in every way. I for one do not want to let them down.

I don’t want anyone who loved Castlevania: Lords of Shadow to feel any disappointment with these sequels. I accept that there is a small minority of fans who don’t like what we have done but, I accept you cannot please all of the people all of the time, and you would be a fool to attempt to do so.

One thing I will say, however, is that as a story on the origin of Dracula we felt we needed to show the character before his transformation. We needed to show his world before the darkness. We needed to show the day before the night, so to speak. We couldn't just set the game in a castle, we had to show a world and him within it. I think when people take all three games in the trilogy together they will see the big picture and recognize that the journey of Gabriel to Dracula is a profound one, and certainly we intend to go to a very dark place, indeed, and once all is said and done, this will feel much more like what people expect from a modern retelling of the Castlevania story.

What do you think are the essential elements of a Castlevania game?
I think a dark gothic setting is essential, and the feeling of being a lone warrior battling supernatural enemies with a whip. For me the whip is the iconic weapon synonymous of the series and something I wanted to bring back. The game has to revolve around the Belmonts and Dracula has to be a major component of the game, too.

We set out to tell Dracula’s story and his relationship with the Belmonts. We wanted to take a declining series and make it popular again with today's audiences. I think we have taken a big step in achieving that, but I feel with Mirror of Fate – and even more so with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 – that we will at the least have given Castlevania a new lease on life and a deep hope that the future of the series will be assured.

I really hope that people will look back on our take fondly as I do to those classic games of yesteryear that inspired me to work in the games industry all those years ago. I hope others will take up the challenge and bring their vision to the series, too so that Castlevania will never die for future generations to come.

What is the most exciting thing about Lords of Shadow 2?
You are going to play as the ultimate vampire lord, Dracula – a series first. What could be more exciting!?

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/07/24/castlevania-producer-talks-lords-of-shadow-2-and-mirror-of-fate.aspx?PostPageIndex=2 (pagina 1 van interview gaat over Mirror Of Fate voor de liefhebbers van die titel)
Terug naar boven
Mafusto BerichtGeplaatst: 25 Jul 2012 22:22    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Ik denk niet dat ze de vampiervorm uit gaan leggen. Eerder hoe hij na de DLC Dracula wordt.
Terug naar boven
elemeNt BerichtGeplaatst: 25 Jul 2012 22:25    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

dat komt toch op hetzelfde neer?
Terug naar boven
Mafusto BerichtGeplaatst: 25 Jul 2012 22:38    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

elemeNt schreef:
dat komt toch op hetzelfde neer?

In de DLC is uitgelegd oe hij een vampier is geworden. LoS2 geeft dus het verhaal weer hoe hij zich opgewerkt heeft van naamloze vampier tot Dracula.

Of ik begrijp je omschrijving van vampiervorm verkeerd.
Terug naar boven
elemeNt BerichtGeplaatst: 25 Jul 2012 23:03    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Nouja ik denk dat een heleboel spelers de DLC niet hebben gespeeld. Deze was toch vrij prijzig. Dus als ze dan zeggen "we see exactly how Gabriel becomes the notorious vampire", ga ik er vanuit dat ze het begin (vampier worden) er ook bij pakken. Laat ik het zo zeggen dat ik het stom zou vinden als ze dat niet doen. Al is het alleen maar een korte terugblik op het vorige deel + dlc.
Terug naar boven
Mafusto BerichtGeplaatst: 25 Jul 2012 23:07    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Zou kunnen. Alleen weet ik niet hoeveel waarde ik aan een persoon hecht die een old school Castlevania als een beat 'm up ervaart
Terug naar boven
elemeNt BerichtGeplaatst: 07 Jun 2013 02:52    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Nieuwe E3 trailer is awesome! De score is ook weer geweldig als ik het zo hoor!

http://youtu.be/M7Ujh-8iqiY
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk.    Gamed.nl Forumindex -> Game Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: