Home   Forum   Archief   Redactie   Contact   Bedrijven   Games    

GamedPCGoogle StadiaVRNintendo SwitchPlayStation 4Playstation 5Xbox OneXboxAppMisc    

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk. Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht   
Codewarrior BerichtGeplaatst: 17 Dec 2011 17:56    Onderwerp: Console graphics king 2011 awards Reageren met citaat

Deze thread neem ik over van iemand anders op een engelstalige forum, de thread is dus in het Engels en vooral bedoeld als amusement dus niemand no hard feelings pl0x.

Now now, there are people who said Drake had the throne all along but you gotta hand it to Kratos and the Helghast mtha fkers. They were DAMN close! Some might even prefer those games but I do believe on a technical standpoint when comparing the huge mtha fkin titans to the amazing scenary of killzone to the insane fking WHOLE SIMULATED OCEAN OF UNCHARTED.. did I mention the Rub al khali? THE RUB AL MTHA FKEN KHALI!! YEAAAH MAN YEAAH..

Im sorry I got a little sidetracked there.

Bottom line is:

------------------------------
In 2008, Solid Snake sat his ass down on the throne from winning most graphics GOTY.

"War has changed... nowadays, corporations are all aiming towards one mission, one goal;
The graphics throne."

^Snake you be smokin'!

In 2009, The Helghast took the throne.. Only to be overthrowned by Nathan Drake in the same year! Even the ISA couldn't accomplish that!

"Oh cruel world.. why.. WHY?!"

^Ill tell you why bruv'

"I would like to dedicate this win to all the dogs back at home who taught me that dreams are worth fighting for!.."

In 2010, Kratos came with a bloody vengeance. No not Revengeance as in Rising, but with a Vengeance. It was looking grim for Nate and all things must come to an end.

"Why.. I am so cold... sooo cold. Next time I am going to someplace warm.."

^Yes you are Drake.. YES YOU ARE! But in all seriousness, give it up for the biggest SOB (son of a bitch) in the gaming industry... KRATOS... KRAAAYTOOOS.. WHERE IS THE MUSIC.. (No I won't embed it, ill spare you this time for reading this far!)

"THIS IS SPARTA!"

And here we are!

In 2011, The Helghast re-debuted and what seemed to be a safe win.. was infact NOT true.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT JORHAN STAHL!

THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS H. CHRIST ..I mean NATHAN DRAKE turned the tides yet again.

"Here are some vacation photos of my journey back onto the throne. Enjoy my game gals."

[img]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5503/20111102144117.jpg
[/img]

Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk.    Gamed.nl Forumindex -> Game Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: