Snap Finger Click is dan weliswaar een Engelse ontwikkelaar, het is toch echt de Nederlander Martijn van der Meulen die de studio heeft opgericht. Na Act it Out! hebben ze hard gewerkt aan It's Quiz Time die vanaf 28 november speelbaar is op de PC (Steam), PlayStation 4 en Xbox One.
De game draait om 25.000 unieke trivia vragen en staat tot acht spelers toe om samen te spelen met hun eigen smartphone als controller, gebruikmakend van een lokaal Wi-Fi netwerk of 3G. Alle features van de game op een rij:
- Biggest party quiz game on console and PC, with over 25,000 different questions and answers in thousands of different categories, from cartoons and videogames to sports and history.
- Witty Salli is the advanced AI game host who guides each participant personally, offering help or pitting them against their friends and family. The more they play, the more Salli will know about their strengths and weaknesses.
- It’s Quiz Time can be played in either single player mode or with up to eight players who can use their smartphones as controllers and take part either locally or remotely over the internet.
- Live Show, entirely unique to It’s Quiz Time, is a game mode that allows players to effortlessly stream their games on Twitch, YouTube, or Mixer, and compete against up to 10,000 viewers guessing the answer at the same time using chat.
- Personalized Content - It’s Quiz Time will personalize its content to each individual player: depending on their interests and player age, the game will adapt the questions and topics players receive.
- Custom Quiz Modes - Build your own round playlists, giving players full control to play collaborative or competitive against their friends and family.
- The game will be available for English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish audiences, with questions specifically tailored to each country.