Home   Forum   Archief   Redactie   Contact   Bedrijven   Games    

GamedPCGoogle StadiaVRNintendo SwitchPlayStation 4Playstation 5Xbox OneXboxAppMisc    

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk. Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht Ga naar pagina 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende  
Uchiha_Shadow BerichtGeplaatst: 06 Sep 2008 10:37    Onderwerp: Anime aanraders Reageren met citaat

Citaat:
In dit topic bespreek ik in het Engels verschillende anime zeer kort. Op deze manier kun je snel zien of een anime een aanrader is of niet. Ik update het thread in principe maandelijks, maar je mag natuurlijk wel vragen stellen enzo.

Lijst met aanraders (klik op de titels om naar de post met "review" te gaan):

10/10
Kaiba
(Zoku) Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

9.5/10
Death Note
Beck

9/10
Kino no Tabi
Baccano!
Lucky Star
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Darker Than Black
Welcome to the NHK!
ef - a tale of melodies

8.5/10
ef - a tale of memories
Code Geass R2
Gankutsuou
Ga-rei Zero
Fullmetal Alchemist
Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Detroit Metal City
Nodame Cantabile: Paris

8/10
Michiko & Hatchin
Azumanga Daioh
Spice & Wolf
Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora
Maria Holic
Minami-Ke Okaeri
Bokura ga Ita
Last Exile
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Lucky Star OVA
Kigeki

7.5/10
Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
Eden Of The East
Shikabane Hime Aka
Candy Boy

7/10
Texhnolyze
Shikabane Hime Kuro
Toshokan Sensou
Arashi no Yoru ni
Tokyo Marble Chocolate
Today in Class 5-2
Noiseman
SaiKano

6.5/10
Kannagi
Hatsukoi Limited
Amatsuki
Blood: The Last Vampire
Naisho no Tsubomi

6/10
Jigoku Shoujo
Hatenkou Yuugi
Sketchbook

5.5/10
Allison & Lillia

5/10
S.A.
Someday's Dreamers

4.5/10
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror Of Shamballa

3/10
Bus Gamer

Spelfouten voorbehouden Hier zijn de eerste 2 maanden - altijd van hoog naar laag aangeraden per maand - en klik op de naam om naar de desbetreffende ANN pagina te gaan.

(Zoku) Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Comedy masterpiece, explores social issues and cultural backgrounds of Japan - like a satire - using oddball characters (the main character is often left in despair cause of the state of our society and dramatically tries to kill himself) that do the exact opposite of what you'd expect. Great character design, interesting visuals (some experimenting going on) but most important of all: funniest anime I've ever seen. May very well be too random for some, but any anime that makes fun of mahou shoujo, tsundere and itself is total win in my book. "Zoku" is the sequel, both are equally great.
Rating: 10/10

Baccano!
This breathes awesome in the same way that Cowboy Bebop does, it's a dramatic action thriller with many storylines going on at the same time, most of which are achronological, and they all cross each other at some point. It has gangsters, the elixer of life, psychopaths, knife fights and one hell of a train ride - like ANN says, this feels like a Japanese take on pulp fiction, and it works. It's a little slow at the start but completely makes up for it, highly recommended.
Rating: 9/10

Lucky Star
Probably the best/funniest slice of life anime out there, featuring a 4-girl-cast in their every day life. Deals with manga/anime/gaming/J-culture and is pumped full of (obscure and not-so-obscure) references. I wasn't a big fan of the style but the characters grew on me in no time. A must for otaku and anyone who liked Minami-Ke (this is better), but you have to be able to handle slice of life anime.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Completely over-the-top shounen with mechs. FLCL-styled, lots of crazyness, funnyness (innuendos aplenty) but some great emotional scenes as well. They managed to cram in just enough cliche lines/explosions/transformations/plot twists to make it believable as parody on mech anime - and the ending left me highly impressed.

Kigeki (Comedy)
Short (10-minute) gothic fairytale that's about as atmospheric as it can get - little girl gives book to a knight living in a dark castle in the hope that he will help her out. Gorgeous, and they put in as much as you can put in 10 minutes.
Rating: 8/10

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Time travel is an interesting concept, it's been done to death but remains fresh in here. Don't be surprised if the story leaves you a little confused as it needed more backstory, but you can't really go wrong with this anime movie.

As a final note I'd like to recommend Happy Machine, another 10 minute anime from my favourite director Masaaki Yuasa - a masterpiece (part of the "Genius Party" series).

Laatst aangepast door Uchiha_Shadow op 01 Sep 2009 16:52; in totaal 9 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Uchiha_Shadow BerichtGeplaatst: 06 Sep 2008 10:38    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Kaiba
Mindbendingly awesome anime from my favourite director about truth, lies, memories, love, suppresion and some incredibly strong filosophical topics and social criticism. It features a universe where the rich have obtained the ability to switch bodies, transfering their memories in the process and a boy wakes up one day with no memories whatsoever. A masterpiece on every level - with an accompanying original style that I fell in love with but is clearly not for everyone (get over it and watch it anyway, this is *the* anime of 2008). Cannot wait to own it on DVD and watch it again - maybe then I'll finally understand the story completely. Did I mention it has the strangest psychedelic sex scene you'll ever see?
Rating: 10/10

Kino no Tabi - the beatiful world -
That may be the sub-title, but the world this anime shows is anything but. Whereas Mushi-Shi takes a look at biology and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei takes a look at society, Kino No Tabi takes a look at human psychology (mostly the bad things humans do). It resembles Mushi-Shi in a lot of ways, but some things are better (mostly the stories and how deep they go) and some things are worse (less consistent in quality). If you're into episodic adventure anime with a bit of depth, this is an absolute must.

Bokura ga Ita
Shoujo love story that managed to grab hold of me, but halfway through has too many emo scenes/episodes for its own good and becomes frustrating at times. This is, however, the best shoujo I've seen because of a quick pace (it doesn't take 10 episodes for the characters to confess to each other) and some lovely scenes all the way up to the end. Recommended.

Tokyo Marble Chocolate
2 episode OVA showing a relationship from 2 standpoints - the first episode features the girl, the second the boy. It's a bit silly, which is a shame because otherwise it's great and a refreshing look on romance anime. Short and sweet.
Rating: 7/10

Noiseman Sound Insect
Interesting 15 minute experiment, probably with the theme "sound" in mind. Didn't really leave an impression but it was pretty good - not great.

Naisho no Tsubomi
Cute 3 episode OVA about growing up, hitting puberty and falling in love for the first time. Sex ed included.
Rating: 6.5/10

Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl)
Good visuals and a great music score don't stop this from being a big disappointment. It has a great concept (about revenge and killing, much like Death Note) at the start but fails to follow through; the same story is virtually repeated for about 20 of the 26 episodes. The handful of episodes that are different are great, though - especially the final three. The main characters of the main plot are interesting, but practically all episodes have a subplot that takes up all of the time and sometimes make no sense whatsoever, leaving all the interesting questions unanswered and the main characters a mystery until near the end. It's supposed to be a horror/thriller but fails to scare or excite in most of the episodes. Shame a good concept got ruined by repetitiveness. Would've scored high if it was a 6-episode OVA and they upped on the scaryness instead (it almost seems like they had to gore things down for kids?).
Rating: 6/10

Sketchbook
How not to do a slice of life series. The funny characters don't get enough screentime and the boring ones get too much - not really anything going on throughout the episode which makes it boring at times. When it gets funny it gets really funny, though, but this is simply overrated and not worth watching unless you've seen all good slice of life anime out there and want more. It has hilarious talking cats (voices by Maho) and the funniest gaijin to ever feature in an anime, though. Would've been better if they cut out all the boring bits and aired it as a 3-episode OVA instead.
Rating: 6/10

Laatst aangepast door Uchiha_Shadow op 20 Jun 2009 11:48; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven
Uchiha_Shadow BerichtGeplaatst: 01 Okt 2008 12:38    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Darker Than Black
One of the better adventure/action anime out there IMO, concept-wise not unlike Heroes - with Syndicates and companies working with/fighting against Contractors, people with special abilities in return for remuneration (an obsessive compulsive "payment"). Some episodes tell personal stories of how someone has been dealing with their power, while others lift some of the mysteriousness surrounding the powers and incidents that have happened in the past or will happen in the future. Incredibly strong, graphically impressive and just plain badass - much like Baccano! this is for the people who enjoyed Cowboy Bebop. Also has cats.

Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion R2
Second season (I'd give the first 9/10) of one of the most popular anime the past years, which isn't completely unlike Death Note - including a genius main character (and his rival), lots of thinking and lots of plot twists. This season starts of as great as the first one ended but it gets too big for its own good halfway through, reaching Neon Genesis-like epicness.... and pretentiousness. The amount of plot twists they crammed in this means the characters often make illogical choices that conflict with their personality and that no one seems to have loyalty, despite what they claim. It's just better when the main characer, Lelouch, is rebelling. That being said, this has one of the best endings I've ever seen and you'll instantly forgive it for the dip. After all is said and done, this is fantastic series and everyone needs to see this, even if you don't like mech anime (like me). Very clever, very awesome. Also, Kallen <33
Rating: 8.5/10

Azumanga Daioh
An incredibly popular slice of life comedy - and rightfully so. It's absolutely hilarious and weird... but it's obvious that the animation team knew this was going to be big and didn't give it their all, animation wise it can get plain lazy. It also relies on running jokes a lot, but it never gets stale or boring. Not a whole lot of originality to be found, you'll find the obligatory sports/culture festival episodes, the school trip, the beach episodes, etc. But the psychedelic dream scenes are amongst my favourites. If you like comedy anime, this is a must, and I would've totally given this a 9 if the animation team wasn't so incredibly lazy at times (I should note that it never gets irritating, though). The kind of anime you'll be making obscure references to the rest of your life.

Last Exile
Role model epic anime with an interesting story, great pacing and some plot twists you won't see coming. It's made by Gonzo meaning you can expect some gorgeous 3D animations, which thankfully don't detract from the experience at all. Good character design and back story and an impressive build-up. Not quite a masterpiece as the main character can get kind of annoying at times - but you'll love the side characters enough to make up for this. Highly recommended.

Today In Class 5-2 (OVA)
An ecchi anime about a group of 5th graders... all pedo bear comments aside, this is actually reasonably *funny*, if a little inconsistent. It's made by the mangaka who did Minami-Ke and you can definitely tell by the funny overdramatized scenes and good character design. It has some cute romantic scenes as well. In short, if you liked Minami-Ke you'll probably like this too, it's just not quite up there - still, shame it was only 1 volume (this one's 4 episodes) - because in the end, the funnyness is worth the guild trip.

Arashi no Yoru ni (A Stormy Night)
Disney-like fairy tale about a goat becoming friends with a wolf and the problems they face (mostly food chain-wise). Very gorgeous and worth seeing for that alone, but a bit childish and feels stretched. A bit Ghibli-like, but not quite as good.

S.A.
Entertaining, yet shallow anime about a girl who always finished second to the boy that she likes - she doesn't realize her rival is the person she loves until the very, very end. She's completely oblivious and that fact, combined with a complete lack of any originality means I can't recommend this - especially not after you've seen a title like Love Hina - this just doesn't compare. There's better romance anime out there, watch those instead.
Rating: 5/10

Someday's Dreamers
I watched half of it and then dropped it - because there is absolutely nothing that stands out here, it's all mediocre and frankly a bit... boring. I started watching it simply because the sequel is so impressive, but apart from the mage/magic thing (and questions that surround it, such as: can magic be used to "play god" and give/take lives) these have nothing to do with each other. Different studio, different director, different feel. Watch the sequel, Natsu no Sora instead, which is fantastic so far.
Rating: 5/10

Laatst aangepast door Uchiha_Shadow op 20 Jun 2009 10:58; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven
Uchiha_Shadow BerichtGeplaatst: 06 Mrt 2009 12:51    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Tja, het was al een poosje geleden. Heeft hier uberhaupt iemand iets aan of zal ik maar ophouden met de thread?

Detroit Metal City
Raping the Tokyo Tower is just one of the many, many scenes that should crack you up in this hilarious over-the-top OVA featuring a death metal band with a whimpy happy-go-lucky leadsinger (until he puts his death metal costume on and goes in character, of course). The reasons for it not airing on TV are obvious: there's lots of cursing, raping and practically every episode introduces us to something controversial, all for comedic effect. Most episodes focus on the main character's struggle between his death metal lifestyle and his passion and personality: a soft french pop-song world filled with happiness, butterflies and puppies and other things that definitely don't go with his onstage character. When these worlds clash one of the elements from one world (his kind and innocent girlfriend, for example) is introduced in the other (at a death metal concert). This formula is repeated over and over again but never seems to get old - although I must admit the first half is a lot better than the second - there's only 12 episodes, though, and the ending is fairly satisfying (the manga is still running) so it's worth watching all of them... before Hollywood releases their (undoubtfully horrific) version later this year or the next. The Japanese live-action version, by the way, is probably the single best Japanese movie I've ever seen.
I apologise for the length of this article, but I just want to add that the music is top-notch (both the death metal and the pop songs) and that you'll soon be singing along to such hits as "rape your parents" and "kill everyone". Animation (Studio 4°C, these guys are great) is top notch. References to DBZ are funny. Whether you like the music world, South Park or other controversial shows or simply a good anime, you'll love this.

Lucky Star OVA
I'll keep this short after the long DMC summary: this is worth checking out - or great, even - if you like the original. If you don't like the original this won't make you a believer. It's filled with cultural references and with the humour that made the original series so great. Now let's hope for a sequel.

Blood: The Last Vampire
Oh man, it's hard not to expect more out of this after having seen the excellent spinoff series Blood+. The basic premise (girl fights vampire monsters with sword) still works and production quality is great, but I'm not a big fan of the style and it never goes in-depth on... well, anything. It's a classic, though, worth checking out if you like action-packed easy-to-get-into anime... but this is one - fairly generic - movie you can skip as far as I'm concerned. The live-action version looks a lot more promising.

Bus Gamer
This was pretty bad. I don't know why I kept watching it, hoping for better; this has it all: generic character design, a dumb plot (the concept - 3 guys who are forced to play in a twisted dog-fight game for corporate pleasures - had potential, though), mediocre animation and a boring and stupid end. Fact is there is very little that this anime does right. Yup, pretty bad.
Rating: 3/10

Laatst aangepast door Uchiha_Shadow op 20 Jun 2009 10:59; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven
Uchiha_Shadow BerichtGeplaatst: 09 Mrt 2009 00:41    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ef - a tale of memories
Dramatic anime filled with love triangles (yup, you guessed right, based on a hentai game) that loves to delve into the human psyche. While this anime will occasionally make you feel depressed enough to shoot yourself there are also plenty of times when it's a real treat: there's some gorgeous overall animation (even if you're not fan of the artstyle, like me, you'll dig this anime visually) and loads of experimentation going on. The production company obviously knows what it's doing and dodges most of the common pit falls in the drama/harem genre. Highly recommended for people who enjoy depressing stuff like Rumbling Hearts (Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien) and the like - just be prepared for slightly unlikeable characters (again, like Rumbling Hearts) who might moan and whine just a bit too much. All part of the genre.

Ga-rei Zero
Brutal action drama with kickass sword fights and supernatural enemies that tells a tale of revenge and when good girls go bad. Nothing extremely new or unique there, but it all works really well... all except for the comedic elements, I suppose. There's also some serious shoujo-ai (that's girl-on-girl to you and me) thrown in for good measures, too. The drama and action elements are easily the best and I can highly recommend this to people who like Elfen Lied or Blood+.

Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora
A lovely tale about an innocent girl moving from the countryside to Tokyo. Every episode she learns something new and so do we - life lessons all over the place, but it never gets preachy. The entire anime's incredibly subtle up to the climax - the last 3 episodes, which are a great ending. Accompanying it are a gorgeous style (though you have to get used to the photographic backgdrops), great music all the way throughout (beautiful acoustic guitar in Tokyo, Irish folk music in the countryside - I cannot stress how good the music is). Themes include friendship, memories, giving up on things, music and such.
This slice of life series really hit me and the only thing I can complain about is the animation (which ranges from decent to mediocre) and that some episodes turn out to be a bit of a drag. Still, highly recommended - only 12 eps!

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora (looking up at the half-moon)
Boy meet (tsundere) girl in hospital. He's unsure about her condition and whether or not she will live, thus they try to make the best out of the time they have left... but will he end up just hurting himself and her more? Lots of drama going on, most of it is handled really well and they wrapped it up really nicely in 6 episodes. Character design seems a little lacking at times and they pull a couple of drama cliches on you, but in the end this 6 episode anime is very much so worth the watch.
Rating: 7.5/10

Texhnolyze
Set in a dystopian future, this is filled with cyberpunk influences (in the same way Ergo Proxy is). However, unlike Ergo Proxy, this is not easy to get into. It feels more like a human analysis than a coherent story most of the time. This shit's deep - maybe a little too deep for me because I found myself bored at times. Still, one can't deny the originality. This one's done by the same guy/company who did Lain and it shows. If you liked Lain a lot and like cyberpunk, you'll love this.

Kannagi
Yup, it's a harem. A fairly decent one, with some good character development, hardly any ecchiness. It's got a pleasing style but there's one or two really lazy episoes (animation-wise). Still, one of the better traditional harem series I've seen.
Terug naar boven
zuzek BerichtGeplaatst: 09 Mrt 2009 01:03    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Ik waardeer het zeker. Naast slechts enkele animes te hebben gekeken wil ik nu het betere werk vinden en daar helpt deze thread me goed bij mij aangezien ik hier niets ken. Zou je me misschien willen linken naar dat anime forum?
Terug naar boven
Uchiha_Shadow BerichtGeplaatst: 09 Mrt 2009 01:11    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

zuzek schreef:
Ik waardeer het zeker. Naast slechts enkele animes te hebben gekeken wil ik nu het betere werk vinden en daar helpt deze thread me goed bij mij aangezien ik hier niets ken. Zou je me misschien willen linken naar dat anime forum?

Ik post het niet echt op een anime forum, het is meer een algemeen forum... en ik ben een van de weinigen die nog actief met anime bezig is - verrweg de meest actieve zelfs, je zult er dus geen aanraders vinden behalve wat ik al weet.

Ik heb wel een aanrader voor aanraders:

http://www.anime-planet.com/

Zoek naar een anime die je al kent en die je leuk vindt, en scroll dan naar beneden om aanraders van andere mensen te zien die soortgelijke genres hebben. Meestal wel waard om AnimeNewsNetwork (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/) te checken of het de moeite waard is om te kijken (ik check alleen anime boven een 7 a 7.5, heb je altijd kwaliteit).
Terug naar boven
pizzarulez BerichtGeplaatst: 09 Mrt 2009 09:30    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Goede shit

Zal zeker even kijken.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht E-mail versturen
Nash BerichtGeplaatst: 09 Mrt 2009 09:44    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Je hebt ook nog het FTD forum waarop het animegedeelte zeer actief is voor zowel discussies als requests voor op usenet. Was vroeger een van de meest actieve posters maar sinds ik ben afgestudeerd heb ik helemaal geen tijd meer voor anime. Heb alleen twee animes gezien in het afgelopen half jaar en dat zijn Code Geass 2 en Nodame Cantabel 2, beide waren voor mij must see's door het eerste seizoen.
Terug naar boven
BeWario BerichtGeplaatst: 09 Mrt 2009 13:23    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

een aanrader die ik hier niet bij zie staan is toch echt wel Death Note. ik heb nu ff geen zin en tijd om er een stukje over te schrijven, maar hij hoort er wel bij. een andere aanrader is Full Metal Alchemist, zeker ook omdat er nu een soort 2e seizoen aankomt.
Terug naar boven
Stammetje91 BerichtGeplaatst: 09 Mrt 2009 13:35    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

@BeWario
Death Note rocks indeed!

@Alle anderen
GA DEATH NOTE KIJKEN!!

^^
Terug naar boven
zuzek BerichtGeplaatst: 09 Mrt 2009 14:21    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Death Note al een aantal keer helemaal gezien, vanuit een complexe-logica perspectief hadden bepaalde stukjes iets beter kunnen zitten maar dat is alleen als ik mijn talent om mieren te neuken (metaforisch!) inschakel. Ik blijf het een magistraal verhaal vinden. Zeer, zeer sterke aanrader inderdaad voor mensen die het nog niet hebben gezien! Voor mij de reden om verder te gaan zoeken naar anime.

Ben nu met Detroit Metal City bezig en het is geniaal. Vooral als je een beetje brede muzieksmaak hebt (lees: death metal en happy-go-lucky indie) kan je het nog meer waarderen. Goede lompe humor en heerlijke persiflages. Ben benieuwd met welke ik hierna begin.
Terug naar boven
Uchiha_Shadow BerichtGeplaatst: 09 Mrt 2009 15:32    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

BeWario schreef:
een aanrader die ik hier niet bij zie staan is toch echt wel Death Note. ik heb nu ff geen zin en tijd om er een stukje over te schrijven, maar hij hoort er wel bij. een andere aanrader is Full Metal Alchemist, zeker ook omdat er nu een soort 2e seizoen aankomt.

Vrijwel alle anime die hier staan heb ik in het afgelopen jaar gezien, Death Note is al een poosje gelden. Daarnaast schrijf ik liever een stukje over een anime die de meeste mensen nog niet kennen - waar ik echt moeite voor moest doen om die pareltjes te vinden (Kaiba bijvoorbeeld) - dan Death Note, die vrijwel iedereen kent. Er zijn natuurlijk wel wat uitzonderingen - ik neem aan dat de meeste mensen wel van Code Geass, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh en Tengen Toppa hebben gehoord. Ik zal echter niet snel een stukje schrijven over Naruto, Bleach of One Piece.

Daarnaast kan ik moeilijk even een post gaan schrijven met alle anime die ik heb gezien; dat zijn er al snel zo'n 150 Grappig genoeg FMA nooit helemaal gezien maar omdat 't tweede seizoen er nu aan komt kijk ik alles snel toch nog even, inclusief films.

@ Nash: Prima keuzes, Nodame 2 was ik nog vergeten een stukje over te schrijven, maar was wel m'n favoriete anime van 't afgelopen seizoen.

@ Alle Death Note fanboys : Check Code Geass en Monster (van die laatste vooral de manga, echt top en een prima geschreveningewikkeld verhaal)
Terug naar boven
BeWario BerichtGeplaatst: 09 Mrt 2009 21:04    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

ik ben idd op aanraden van een vriend begonnen met het kijken van Code Geass, en volgens mij was dat niet zo'n goed idee net voor de pww... ik heb er in 1 dag een half seizoen doorheen gejaagd... het is inderdaad een zeer goede anime, en ook goed uitgewerkt.
Terug naar boven
Profanity BerichtGeplaatst: 19 Mrt 2009 13:17    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Ik weet niet zeker of het een erg bekende serie is, maar ik vond hem zeker briljant eigenlijk te kort en wilde alleen maar meer toen ik alle dertien episodes gezien had.
Ik heb het hier over Elfen Lied
De serie zelf debuteerde in 2006 of iig daar in de buurt, maar ik ben een groot fan geworden in 2008. Bij toeval viel mijn oog op de serie via een nummer wat ik op youtube opzocht.
Mogelijk heb je hem al gezien, maar desondanks mag de serie zeker nog wel een keer vermeld worden vind ik zelf.
Terug naar boven
zuzek BerichtGeplaatst: 19 Mrt 2009 13:30    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Heb Elfen Lied ook gezien maar ik snapte niet geheel wat er briljant aan was, ieder z'n smaak I guess . Ga zodadelijk de laatste episode van Hellsing kijken, wel aardig maar ook niet overdonderend.
Terug naar boven
Uchiha_Shadow BerichtGeplaatst: 19 Mrt 2009 14:14    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Profanity schreef:
Ik weet niet zeker of het een erg bekende serie is, maar ik vond hem zeker briljant eigenlijk te kort en wilde alleen maar meer toen ik alle dertien episodes gezien had.
Ik heb het hier over Elfen Lied
De serie zelf debuteerde in 2006 of iig daar in de buurt, maar ik ben een groot fan geworden in 2008. Bij toeval viel mijn oog op de serie via een nummer wat ik op youtube opzocht.
Mogelijk heb je hem al gezien, maar desondanks mag de serie zeker nog wel een keer vermeld worden vind ik zelf.

Zeker. Hoewel niet alle episodes even sterk waren vond Elfen Lied een goed balans tussen brute vechtscenes, tragische verledens vol met trauma's en slice of life elementen met wat humor hier en daar. Maar zoals Zuzek al aangeeft ken ik ook veel mensen die hem of te bruut vonden (je moet echt even door die eerste ep heen komen) of gewoon niks aan vonden.

Een van de komende dagen schrijf ik weer een stukje over 5-6 aanraders
Terug naar boven
Profanity BerichtGeplaatst: 19 Mrt 2009 15:26    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Klopt; sommige forums boycotten Elfen Lied ook puur door de thema's die ter sprake komen en het expliciete geweld wat getoond wordt. Maar gezien de Anime's die hier al besproken zijn dacht ik dat het wel kon.
Mijn intresse voor tot op heden onbekende anime's wordt iig geprikkeld door dit topic. Ik zal er zeker een paar bekijken en mogelijk nog bespreken.
Keep up the Good work.
Terug naar boven
Stammetje91 BerichtGeplaatst: 19 Mrt 2009 16:10    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Ik raad (naast Death Note (A) ) iedereen ook Code Geass aan. Echt een geweldige anime die wat rommelig over komt op sommige momenten, maar wel leuke plottwists kent en vooral goed geanimeerd is. Ik heb er in ieder geval heel erg van genoten vorige week. ^^
Terug naar boven
Uchiha_Shadow BerichtGeplaatst: 19 Mrt 2009 22:01    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Stammetje91 schreef:
Ik raad (naast Death Note (A) ) iedereen ook Code Geass aan. Echt een geweldige anime die wat rommelig over komt op sommige momenten, maar wel leuke plottwists kent en vooral goed geanimeerd is. Ik heb er in ieder geval heel erg van genoten vorige week. ^^

Heb je 't tweede seizoen (R2) ook gezien? Vond het midden gedeelte echt een tegenvaller, stomme ophoping van half uitgewerkte filosofische en psychologische ideeen, sloeg nergens op, net zoals een paar episodes van Neon Genesis eigenlijk. Het einde was echter wel weer geweldig.

@ Profanity: Als je eens een grappige anime wilt kan ik Detroit Metal City wel aanraden, is toch wel een van de meest westerse anime die ik ken, groffe humor etc
Terug naar boven
Profanity BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Mrt 2009 12:15    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Ik zal zeker een kijkje nemen.
Ik heb verder niet echt een voorkeur voor Westers of Oosters een beetje raar of ontbrekende plotlijn maakt voor mij niks uit zolang ik me maar vermaak of het nu door goede animaties, goed verhaal, veel geweld, leuke personages of iets anders ligt maakt me niet veel uit. Vandaar ook dat ik dit een intresant topic vind, allerlij soorten en maten anime wordt hier besproken.
Terug naar boven
BeWario BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Mrt 2009 17:22    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

als je veel en bruut geweld wilt, moet je Elfen Lied kijken. Als je alle afgerukte ledematen/hoofden enzo aankan....
Terug naar boven
Nash BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Mrt 2009 19:05    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

All Heil Lelouch!!!! Hij is echt een van m'n topfavorieten!

Ik ben ook weer opzoek naar anime. Heb van het afgelopen jaar (sinds 01-0 niks nieuws gevolgd. Zitten daar mustsee's tussen die ik moet zien?
Terug naar boven
BeWario BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Mrt 2009 19:32    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

- tengen toppa gurren lagann
- Heroic Age
- Amatsuki
- Tales Of The Abyss (ongoing)

verder: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Anime_of_the_2000s
alle anime's maar voor verdere aanraders moet je hierboven kijken, of in het anime-review-topic
Terug naar boven
Uchiha_Shadow BerichtGeplaatst: 20 Mrt 2009 22:32    Onderwerp: Reageren met citaat

Tengen is van 2007. Heroic Age niet gezien, schijnt wel goed te zijn. Amatsuki ben ik nu aan 't afmaken, vind 'm wel goed maar niet geweldig/briiljant, beetje saai hier en daar. Tales Of The Abyss kon ik helemaal niet inkomen, misschien omdat ik het spel niet gespeeld heb, maar ik heb Symphonia wel gespeeld en vond de anime ook maar matig.

De anime van 2008 is wat mij betreft Kaiba, maar dan moet je dus wel tegen een unieke stijl, ingewikkeld verhaal (a la Memento) en diepgang kunnen. Absoluut geen standaard anime.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is gewoon een erg toffe/maffe komedie, een persoonlijke favoriet maar ik ken veel mensen die hem helemaal niks aan vinden.

Kara no Kyoukai is mijn favoriete actie anime uit 2008... maar het is een OVA (6 episodes dacht ik) en ze zijn nog niet allemaal uit. Toch, zeer de moeite waard. Schrijf hier ongewtijfeld een (positieve) review als ze allemaal uit zijn.

Shion no Ou heb ik veel goede dingen over gehoord.

Voor de rest kan ik je naar deze blog verwijzen, Nash:
http://psgels.blogsome.com/2008/12/31/2008-summary-part-ii/
http://psgels.blogsome.com/2008/12/30/2008-summary-part-i/

Veel aanraders daarzo
Terug naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Ga naar pagina 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Volgende
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk.    Gamed.nl Forumindex -> Gamed Café Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 7

Ga naar: